Since the Cataclysm, Oni have been pushing across the land, terrorizing villages and pillaging cities. These camps are set up to house senior Oni between raids, and offer a place to store the valuables they've looted. Hunters often target these camps, hoping to get the jump on unsuspecting Oni...
Hametsu is a solo / co-op monster hunting game set in post-apocalyptic feudal Japan. You take on the role of Hunters, warriors trained to fight back against a tide of Oni demons and mythical creatures let loose by The Cataclysm. Designed by Doug Cundall, the creator of Hametsu, these kits were made from the ground up to inspire your hunters and combine with each other for a fantastic Hametsu experience.
In this prepainted MDF/Cloth terrain kit you will receive:
- 3x Long Jinmaku wall sections 9"x2.5"x.5"
- 1x Gate Jinmaku section 9"x3"x.5"
- 4x Short Jinmaku wall sections 3"x2.5"x.5"
- 4x Banners 1"x1"x4"
- 3x Short wooden shields 1"x2"x1"
- 2x Long wooden shields 6"x2"x1"
- 1x Tent with removable roof - 3"x6"x3"
- 1x Bonfire 1"x1"x1"
Other kits and miniatures are not included.
Colors may vary slightly from photos, assembly required.